Autism Treatment In India
Autism is a developmental disorder. According to a CDC (In USA), about 1 in 50 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). We providing the best, effective and curative Autism Treatment in India. On the other hand, autism is a condition that is experienced by those children whose age group is between 2 to 17 years old.
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a term used for a group of neurodevelopmental disorders.
People with Autism Spectrum Disorder show repetitive and stereotype interests or patterns of behavior. Moreover, it is highlight by problems with communication and social interaction. Therefore, children suffering from autism have trouble communicating. Subsequently, they are having difficulty in understanding what other people think and feel. However, this makes them very difficult to express themselves with words, gestures, facial expressions, and touch. In addition, we provide the best Autism treatment in India to the children of age group between 2 to 17 years old. Moreover, it is important to speak with your doctor in regards to the presence or confirmation of any diagnosis of a spectrum disorder.
Symptoms of Autism
Children with Autism may experience some of the following ASD symptoms to changing degrees, depending on the strength:
- A child shows difficulties in communication, sharing feelings and interests, or maintaining conversation back-to-back.
- Nonverbal communication issues, like difficulty in maintaining eye contact or reading body language For example,
- Lack of eye contact
- Difficulty in developing and maintaining relationships
- Repetitive motions, movements or speech patterns
- Rigid adherence to specific behaviors
- Sensitivity to specific sensory input from their environment is increased or decreased, such as overreaction to a specific sound.
- Not responding to their name by 12 months of age.
- Having difficulty to point at objects to show interest (point at an airplane flying over) by 14 months.
- No, pretend play games (pretend to “feed” a doll) by 18 months.
- Shows a lack of eye contact and wants to be alone.
- Trouble understanding other people’s feelings or talking about their feelings.
- Speech delay and language skills.
- Repeats phrases or words over and over (echolalia).
- Random answers to questions.
- Get upset for minor changes.
- Shows obsessive interests.
- Rock their body, flaps their hands, or spin in circles.
- Strange reactions to the way of sound, smell, taste, look or feel.
IIAHP is a unique center that provides many treatments of Autism Spectrum in India under one roof.
At IIAHP, we do a developmental assessment to understand your child’s ability to process sensory input and create an individualized therapy plan for him/her. Most importantly, IIAHP combines individualize neuro-sensory-motor and academic activities that address hemispheric brain connectivity and improving behavioral symptoms associated with Autism.
In other words, our main goal is to take care of your children by providing autism treatment in India. most importantly, children are improving after taking treatment from IIAHP. We also provide the best treatments for Down Syndrome, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy, and Speech therapy.