Welcome to IIAHP Chandigarh
- All children are improving
- We Provide treatment for the children of age group 2 to 17 years old.
- Many international Techniques under one roof
- Foreign Therapists visit IIAHP twice a year for teaching new techniques to IIAHP Staff.
- Senior IIAHP Staff takes training in foreign countries to keep the team updated about latest techniques for best results.
- Fully air-conditioned office.
- 100% area under CCTV surveillance and parents are allowed to check footage whenever they want to check for any doubts in their mind.
- We also give homeopathy.
- The advanced intellectual program that includes Reading, Maths, Encyclopedia, etc. for all-round development of the child.
- Home programs also available for distant/foreign parents.
- We give guidance for nutrition, supplements, and diet.
We work with 12 facial reflexes and also work inside the mouth. Chewing and sucking becomes better, child starts eating varied food, speech improves, and many other improvements.
Brain Gym Therapy
Brain Gym activities can be used to develop abilities such as rhythm, sequencing, motor co-ordination, as well as visual and auditory processing skills. The Brain Gym also helps to release the effects of emotional stress and trauma.
Audio Visual Therapy
Extensive work on stimulating and normalizing audio and visual system. Helps to increase eye contact and child starts responding to verbal commands well.
A manual excercise therapy to bring awareness of body and to improve body functions. Works very well for cerebral palsy.
Reading Program works well like a charm with 100% success. All children at IIAHP learn to read. This is a foundation stone for our next levels that includes book reading, writing, etc
Dr Guy Beard's and Dr Tomatis Auditory Integration Therapy (AIT)
A music based auditory stimulation method to bring the auditory system into balance. Works wonderfully for autisitic and down’s syndrome children.
RE-PAT FOR REFLEX INTEGRATION
Each reflex must integrate on the sensory-motor level. If the central nervous system response is abnormal, then the expression and development of the reflex pattern will be inappropriate.
Neuro-Structural therapy is used to optimize neuro motor and reflex integration. Hyper-activeness reduces, body awareness increases and neuro motor reflexes start working well.
Balance Board exercise and activities can be used to develop abilities such as rhythm, sequencing, motor co-ordination, as well as visual and auditory processing skills.
A form of psychotherapy involving the encouragement of free self-expression through painting, drawing, or modelling, used as a remedial or diagnostic activity.
DR.KAPLAN’S PRISM THERAPY
Changing Lives Of Children with Autism , Down’s Syndrome and other developmental disabilities through Vision Therapy
Music Therapy is the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic relationship by a credentialed professional who has completed an approved music therapy program.
Vision and Mission Statement
To provide the latest and the best therapies available in the world based on the latest research in the human brain development, to put the children back on the right neurological developmental path/track so they can start progressing like a typical child. we use the latest therapies used in Europe and USA that bring fast results.
Parents Say About Us
Our Goals & Objectives
The International IIAHP Charitable Trust is a nonprofit charitable Trust that provides therapies to help Brain Injured Children heal to become normal well human beings.
Our goal is to improve intellect, physical abilities and social abilities of the special child. We want them to become well like any other normal child. The special child should read, write, speak, hear , see, feel touch, move as good as a well neuro-typical child.
We do accept severe children also, and do our best so they become well.
Where there is life there is hope.
We need to give the special children an excellent chance to become well. Our therapies provide exactly that.
In special children, the brain development and growth has either has slowed down or stopped due to injury to the brain. However, our therapies can speed up the brain development and growth, putting back the child on track to catch up with his/her peers.
Our therapies increase the visual, auditory and tactile stimulation to the brain. Based on the child needs, we adjust the frequency, intensity and duration of the stimulation.
We also work on gross and fine motor skills, language and speech development.
* IIAHP Brain Achievement Center does not diagnose medical conditions. IIAHP Brain Achievement Center is a nonmedical, drug-free program for kids who struggle. It is important for you to know that IIAHP Brain Achievement Center does not clinically diagnose medical conditions such as ADHD, Autism, Asperger Syndrome (now considered a part of ASD), PDD-NOS and other ASD’s (autism spectrum disorders). Our Program is a holistic approach with each individual child, and having or not having a diagnosis by a medical doctor does not affect our program.